Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stagnation, Damnation.

     I have nothing much to say. This is like a random post, 'cause my mind tells me that this is one of the moments that my mind is stagnant. But today, I have learned a very important life lesson. And that is: TO APPRECIATE EVERY LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE. :)
     Just this morning, my dad asked me if I want to buy myself a new laptop. I was flabbergasted, because that came out unexpectedly. He was about to give me money, but I refused. Why? Because I am not that kind of child that just indulges themselves with the things that their parents give them. I appreciate more the time we spend together as a family, our weekend routine of eating ice-cream-while-watching-Nat-Geo moments and the likes. Maybe the reason why I am that close to my parents is because I am the only child in our family. Okay, too much drama. Maybe you all want to know what I said to my dad. Well, I refused to accept the money, and told him that I don't necessarily need it. Anyways, I can have it next year as my birthday gift. :)
     I'm sorry. I have to stop here. I can't think of anything to write anymore. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment