Sunday, November 28, 2010

Long Weekend-Weakend.

     My kind of WEAKend. I got up at around 10 in the morning, grabbed a pack of chewy granola bar and headed straight to my study room. I flipped open the pages of my notebook, made a checklist of what to do during the weekend, and crossed out the accomplished ones. I turned on my PC, and started working on my reports. I must admit, I'm really not that good when it comes to preparing Powerpoint presentations. My boyfriend's good at it; and it's not my cup of tea. I asked him to do me a favor, and that is, to edit the PPT's that I made. My work is like the work of a mediocre high school student. And I hate mediocrity. I always make sure that my works stand out among the many others. I finished at around 9:17p.m., and my eyes kinda hurt. I'm feeling kinda sleazy too. @_@

What a way to spend the looooong weekend. BUMMER. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment