Thursday, March 17, 2011

C'MON LET'S GET DRUNK, TOAST IT UP, WE DON'T GIVE A F*CK! :)

Ahhh. :O Today is a feeeel good day. I feel like a zombie, taking into consideration the fact that I have been awake for almost 72 hours this week. AWESOME. We had our play presentation and mini-farewell party at Ma'am Nati's class. Then, we had nothing to do already, so I feel like I need to unwind or something, so I asked my boyfriend Jec, together with our buddy Jet to go and have some drinks. :D We went at Nato's in Kamuning, we ate sizzling cheesy mussels and crispy liempo (the best!) and Jet and I drank 4 bottles of Red Horse beer. (Apparently, my boyfriend doesn't drink) We gossiped, talked about common interests, and even discussed about some personal and private matters. :P I kinda spilled some of my most deepest and darkest secrets, but nonetheless, I have my entire trust on Jet. He's the kind of person you can talk to about almost ANYTHING. Great conversationalist, nice smile, and all that. :))

7pm, we were kinda tipsy, so my boyfriend decided to take me home. I felt so dizzy and I feel like vomitting. Damn! I never thought I could get drunk so fast.

Came home by 8, ate dinner, and dozed off to sleep.

Woke up at 12:30, went straight to my computer and finished my requirements.

I came to a realization that I am inspired to do something when I drink. (Edgar Allan Poe? Haha!)

Put yerr drinks up, baby. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment