Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to the MAN I LOVE THE MOST, MY DAD. :)

I made a poem for my dad's 64th birthday.


THE MAN

Ever since my life began,
I realized that you’re the man!
I saw your wisdom and courage too,
And I learned I could really rely on you.

Your tolerance nature was really great,
Nevertheless, you’d not hesitate
To let me know when I’d been bad
It must have been hard, but that’s being a Dad.

You’re strong and smart filled with love
A gift to me from up above
So here’s a greeting from your biggest fan,
Happy Birthday Dad, you are the MAN!


Yes, he was kinda teary eyed when he read this. We had dinner at Gerry's Grill in SM North Edsa and me and my mom sent Dad on a shopping spree for clothes at Giordano.

I drove the car home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment