Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pain in the a**, no! I mean in the head. :|

     My head is throbbing with so much pain right now. Sleep-deprived, as you may call it. :( Haven't had my 8 straight hours of sleep since this school year started. I have tons and tons of school stuff to do, and I also have to do a lot of readings. I had a series of migraine attacks lately. My longest sleep was just like 5 hours or so. Oh well, maybe I should already get used to it. But I should also keep in mind that I must not forget to take care of myself. Health comes first before anything. And right now, I feel like I'm not doing that personal obligation. Time to get back to work. The clock is ticking, and I haven't started anything yet.  :|

I better tell my boyfriend not to call me tonight. I might fall into a very, very deep slumber (even without counting sheeps!).

No comments:

Post a Comment